Yasar University, an English medium, foundation university, is located in the centre of the city of Izmir on the scenic west coast of Turkey. The university offers over 60 degree programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Students are given every opportunity to make the most of their university years; a professional education in a supportive learning environment. The University’s links with the business sector and global universities make the campus an ideal environment for personal development and learning with an international dimension.
- Quality English medium teaching with CEA American accreditation
- Tuition given by leading Turkish and international academic staff
- A range of elective courses all with European transferable credits (ECTS)
- Second language options and Turkish support classes
- An English prep year for students needing to reach the language level for faculty
- Scholarships offered to international students
- Monthly concerts, including the university’s own Chamber Orchestra
- A full range of student clubs and social responsibility projects
- A purpose‐built campus, with IT, library and sports facilities, open 24/7
- Undergraduate programmes 10.500 USD per year
- Graduate programmes 11.000/12.000 USD for the complete programme
- English preparatory year 9.500 USD per year
New university halls of residence have been built and are located within five minutes walk of the university campus. The buildings accommodate some 400 students, and places are guaranteed for all international students in their first year of study. All rooms (twin or triple bed options) have en suite bathrooms and are furnished to the highest standard with the student’s needs in mind. A mini fridge, free unlimited wireless internet access, hot water (24 hours a day), central heating in winter and air conditioning in summer, are also provided.
Search and apply!
Graduate Institute of Natural and Applied Sciences Izmir
Graduate Institute of Social Sciences Izmir