A rundown of the application process
The stages of the application process are outlined below:
- After you gather the required documents and submit them electronically, the admissions team will check the application package and respond to you either to request any additional information or to tell you that you have been “nominated”, meaning that your application is referred to the relevant Graduate Institute for evaluation.
- The assessment process usually takes around 5 Working days. At the end of this period, you will receive notification of your result.
- If your application has been accepted, your status will be changed to “accepted”. You will also receive an invoice for half of the tuition fee (4500 USD for undergrads, 4500 USD for Masters, 5500 USD for PhD students), which must be paid to reserve your seat in the programme.
- After the payment of the first instalment of fees, you will receive the official acceptance letter, which is used to apply for a student visa at the closest Turkish consulate.
- After obtaining the student visa, you will be required to travel to Turkey in person to register. Registration dates will be announced. In order to register, you will need the following documents:
Original diploma and transcripts; Attested or notarised translations of these into Turkish; Proof of language proficiency (program specific – if available); passport photocopy (including student visa); 2 passport photographs
We wish you the best of luck in your application process. Please email email@example.com at any time if you have any questions.
17 Jun 2019